Since 1996 we're developing smart soulutions for the entertainment industry through interdisciplinary teamwork.
From a silver ring to a computer-controlled eycatcher made from 1600 toy dogs - whether from wood, fabric, metal, ceramic & plastics - with a switch or with ten thousand lines of code - above the clouds, on the ground or under water.
What ever you want - we build it or offer advice to you...
Remote controlled multirotor drones offer a wide range of shooting options, minimal space requirements and a fraction of the costs compared to a motion-controlled crane or helicopter. This gives you the freedom to shoot at more locations per day, to achieve that “impossible shot”, to quickly react to script changes – all within a fixed budget. We have also successfully used our systems for special effects work, simulation of helicopter downwash, nighttime searchlight scenes, dropping props from above etc.
We offer our aerial photography services anywhere in the world, using R/C-controlled systems developed by us for professional film work.
* High carrying capacity for cameras like GoPro, Canon DSLR, RED Epic or Black Magic Cinema Cameras
* Long air time. Typically 35min without camera head when location scouting via onboard cam. 25min with Canon 5D. 20min with RED Epic or BMCC
* 3-axis camera head with gyro-stabilized direct drive system delivering vibration free and stable footage
* Camera control totally independant from aircraft movements; separate operator console for camera man
* Hand-held wireless preview monitor for director etc.
* Long range computer controlled 3D flight paths; do the same flight path over and over again
* Safe handling of component failure and loss of communication during flight
Size: 1,6m x 0,3m without camera head, 1,6m x 0,8
Speed: Up to 60km/h (37mph)
Op. distance: Up to 800m under manual control, up to 8km under computer control
Setup time: Initial: 1-3h depending on camera system. Shot to shot: 5min
Cam head: Three axis. Gyro stabilized. Unlimited pan, up to 360° roll & tilt. Remote trigger
Environment: Max. wind 5-6bft (45km/h). Temperature: +45°C/-15°C
Transport: World-wide air transport in heavy duty flight cases, total weight: 110kg