EN / DE / FR / PL / ΕΛ / ES / IT / LT / RO
 
EN / DE / FR / PL / ΕΛ / ES / IT / LT / RO
Bildergarten Entertainment GmbH: TV Production
© Bildergarten Entertainment GmbH
  • TV Production

Contact

Sabrina Blauth
Genthiner Straße 510785  BerlinGermany
Phone+49 30 814920

    About Bildergarten Entertainment GmbH

    We are responsible for TV formats such as Europe's largest fundraising gala "Ein Herz für Kinder" (ZDF), the hit shows "The Voice of Germany / The Voice Kids / The Voice Senior" (ProSieben/Sat1), "Sing meinen Song - Das Tauschkonzert" (VOX) or documentaries such as "Mit 80 Jahren um die Welt" (ZDF).
    In addition to our in-house development formats, we also adapt successful formats from other countries for the German TV market.

    Our company and our formats are a byword for the fact that we always proceed with the necessary seriousness and due diligence. We always maintain a close, trusting and caring relationship with our protagonists and approach our projects with the necessary prudence, respect and tact without exception.

    The company was founded in 1993 under the name Schwartzkopff TV-Productions GmbH & Co. KG, and was a wholly owned subsidiary of Axel Springer SE from 1999 to 2014. At the beginning of 2015, 49.9 % of the shares were taken over by "Talpa Media", the remaining 50.1 % followed in mid-2015. A short time later, "Talpa Media" was completely taken over by the British company "ITV Studios".

    Talpa's production companies were then integrated into ITV Studios in 2019. Since then, Talpa Germany has been producing as an ITV Studios subsidiary, but still under the same name. From then on, ITV Studios, Imago and Talpa Germany belonged to the ITV Studios family in Germany. Since 19.05.2021 Talpa Germany is now called Bildergarten Entertainment.

    Known for

    Movies as production

    Filter
    YearTitleGenreDirectorComment
    2024Eurovision Song Contest - Das deutsche Finale 2024TV-EventAlexandra Farrensteiner
    2023Ein Herz für Kinder 2023TV-Event, ZDF [de]Michael Maier
    2023Die goldene Bild der Frau 2023Event RecordingJulia Möller
    2023The Voice Kids GermanyTV-Show, SAT.1zuständige/r Redakteur/in
    2023Putz! Blitz! Blank! - Die große Henkel Putz-ChallengeTV-Show, kabel eins [de]Philipp Ressel
    2023Unser Lied für Liverpool - Der deutsche ESC-Vorentscheid (2023)TV-Event, ARD [de]Alexandra Farrensteiner
    2023Sing meinen Song - Das TauschkonzertTV-Show, VOX [de]Michael Giehmann
    2023The Voice of GermanyTV-Show, ProSieben [de], SAT.1Daniel Brauer
    2023Happy Birthday Tabaluga!TV-Event, SAT.1Ladislaus Kiraly
    2022Prison TapesDocumentary Series, RTL+ [de]Linda Jeschonneck
    2022Rhythm is a Dancer - 30 Jahre EurodanceDocumentary, VOX [de]zuständige/r Realisator/in
    2022Sarah Connor - Not So Silent NightConcert Recording, ARD [de]Michael Giehmann
    2022Ein Herz für Kinder 2022TV-Event, ZDF [de]Michael Maier
    2022Die goldene Bild der Frau 2022Event RecordingJulia Möller
    2022Howard Carpendale - Die Show meines Lebens. Live in HamburgConcert RecordingMichael Giehmann
    2022Song ClashTV-Show, VOX [de]Michael Giehmann
    2022Kleine Bühne - große Chance!TV-Show, SWR [de]Zuständige/r Producer/in
    2022The Voice of GermanyTV-Show, ProSieben [de], SAT.1Multiple
    2022PopsterTV-Show, RTL [de]Multiple
    2022The Voice Kids GermanyTV-Show, SAT.1Boris Retterath

    Film awards

    YearFilmAwardCategory 
    2023Prison TapesDeutscher Entertainment Award (DEA)Best DevelopmentNominated

    Awards

    YearAward
    2015ECHO "Partner of the Year" - Sing my Song

    Branch offices

    Company data

    Date of company foundation1993
    Associations
    Immediate working areaHead office: Berlin
    Branch offices: Berlin, Cologne